* Where’s the GOP plan to replace Obamacare? With Obama’s approval ratings and trust ratings lower than ever, now is the time to introduce a conservative replacement. Or should the government be out of it altogether?
* Bill Elliott, the man whose insurance was cancelled and then reinstated because of HIPAA laws, joins us with an update… He’s now being audited by the IRS!
* Listener Appreciation Day!
Many thanks to our three listeners who joined us today!
- Patricia Frisch is the author of “Polarized, A Bipolar Memoir” in which she gives practical motivation, support and education about living successfully as a bipolar person (she has two masters degrees and a Ph.D.!).
- David Berkowitz has technewszone.com and is raising money to help autistic people enjoy music and technology, and is looking for people to help.
- Tom Corley is the author of “Rich Habits” and explains the habits of rich people versus the habits of poor people in a very interesting book.
Remember to start you book shopping at SaraMarieBrenner.com/amazon so that you can support the show with your purchase!
Please join us for The Sara Marie Brenner Show, weekdays 3-4pm ET, LIVE! For all the ways to listen in your car, on your computer or with your device, just visit the radio show page. And don’t worry if you don’t have flash — just download the Live365 app.
Listen On Demand
After the show, the on demand file will be posted at the top of this page. In the future we will be announcing another option for listening to shows on demand. To be sure you find out about that announcement, please sign up for the newsletter.
Shows also replay on this website or using any of the Live365 apps and options with 24/7 streaming of the five most recent episodes of the show.
All the stories we discuss are posted on the Facebook page. Take a second and “like” The Sara Marie Brenner Show Facebook page!
Hear Bill Elliott’s first appearance on The Sara Marie Brenner Show by clicking here. He’ll be updating us on today’s show regarding his being audited by the IRS now!